The Board of Directors of the Foundation Rural Development Consult meets several times per year. The Board reviews and approves the yearly narrative and financial reports.
The current Board members are:
- Geske Dijkstra (President, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam);
- Johan Bastiaensen (Member, Senior Lecturer at the Institute for Development Policy and Management at the University of Antwerp);
- Pitou van Dijck (Secretary, Associate Professor at the Centre for Study and Documentation of Latin America (CEDLA) in Amsterdam);
- Marrit van den Berg (Treasurer, Lecturer, Wageningen Agricultural University).
- Jos Vaessen (Member, Evaluation Specialist, UNESCO, París).